(‘Therival.net’ or ‘therival’), in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, protects the personal information of the user and protects the rights and interests of users related to personal information, I have. (‘Therival’) will notify you through website announcement (or individual announcement) when revising the personal information processing policy. ○ This policy will be effective from April 1, 2017.
1. The purpose of processing personal information (‘therival.net’ or ‘therival’) will process your personal information for the following purposes: The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes and will be subject to prior agreement if the purpose of use is changed.
A. Membership and Management of Homepage Membership Identification and authentication based on the provision of membership service, maintenance and management of membership status, confirmation of identity by execution of limited identification system, prevention of illegal use of services, various notices and notices, We will process your personal information for the purpose of keeping records for dispute settlement.
B. Civil affairs office processing Personal information is processed for the purpose of confirming the identity of the civil complainant, confirming the complaint, and contacting and notifying for the fact investigation.
C. Use in marketing and advertising Provide new service (product) development and provide customized service, provide event and advertisement information and participate, provide service according to demographic characteristics and advertisement, validate service, We handle personal information for the purpose of statistics about member’s use of service.
D. Personal information We handle personal information for the purpose of prevention and investigation of information crime.
2. Personal Information File Status
1. Personal information Filename: therival
- Personal information items: email, password question and answer, password, login ID, date of birth, name, service usage history
- Retention period: semi-permanent
- Related laws: Records on the collection, processing and use of credit information: 3 years, Records on contract or withdrawal: 5 years, Records on advertising / advertising: 6 months
3. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
① ('therival') will process and retain personal information within the period of holding and using personal information according to laws and regulations, or during the period of using or holding personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from information subject.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows. A. Personal information related to <homepage registration and management>
<homepage registration and management> is reserved and used for the purpose of use from the date of consent for collection and use until the date of <semi-permanent>.
- Possession basis: Subscription to website
- Related laws:
a) Records on the collection, processing and use of credit information: 3 years
b) Record of contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years
c) Record of indication / advertisement: 6 months
- Reason for exception: Withdrawal
4. Matters concerning the provision of third parties of personal information
① ('therival.net' or 'therival') provides personal information to third parties only if it complies with Articles 17 and 18 of the Personal Information
Protection Act, including the consent of the information subject, special regulations of the law.
② ('therival.net') provides personal information to third parties as follows.
- Personal information: therival
- Personal information of recipient: Purpose: Email, Password question and answer, Password, Login ID, Name
- Period of use: semi-permanent
5. Commitment to personal information processing
① ('therival') consigns the following personal information processing tasks for smooth personal information business processing.
- trustee (trustee): therival
- Contents of entrusted work: Identification by the use of membership service, development of new service (product) and provision of customized service
- Charging period: semi-permanent
② In the case of 'therival' or 'therival', it is prohibited to process personal information except for the purpose of carrying out the entrusted business pursuant to Article 25 of Personal Information Protection Act, technical and administrative protection measures, Management, supervision, compensation for damages, etc., in documents such as contracts, and supervises whether the trustee handles personal information securely.
③ If the contents of the consignment service or the consignee change, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
6. Rights, duties, and methods of exercising the rights of information subjects As a personal information subject, users can exercise the following rights.
① The Subject may exercise the right of privacy protection of the rival ("therival.net" or "therival") at any time in the following paragraphs.
A. Personal information request
B. If there is an error, request correction
C. Delete request
D. Process stop request
② The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 shall be made in writing, e-mail, fax (FAX), etc. in accordance with Form 8 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act for the rival ("therival.net" And <agency / company name> ('site URL' or 'site name') will take action without delay.
(3) If the information subject has requested correction or deletion of personal information, the name of <institution / company> ('site URL' or 'site name') shall not be changed until the correction or deletion is completed. We do not use or provide.
(4) The exercise of the rights under Paragraph (1) may be made through the legal representative of the information entity or the agent who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney according to Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
7. Creating an item of personal information to process
① ('therival.net' or 'therival') is processing the following personal information items.
A.<Home Membership and Management>
- Required items: Email, Password question and answer, Password, Login ID, Name - Optional items:
8. Destroying personal information (‘therival’) will, in principle, destroy the personal information without delay if the purpose of processing personal information is accomplished. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction Procedures Information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after the completion of the purpose (separate documents in the case of paper) and is stored or destroyed for a certain period according to internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to DB is not used for other purposes unless it is under the law.
- Withdrawal period If personal information of the user has passed the period of retention, the personal information such as accomplishing the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the service, or ending the business becomes unnecessary within 5 days from the end of the retention period We will destroy the personal information within 5 days from the day when it is considered that the processing of personal information is unnecessary. - Method of destruction Information in the form of electronic files uses a technical method that can not reproduce the record.
9. The safeguard of personal information ('therival'), pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, provides technical / administrative and physical measures necessary for securing safety as follows.
A. Establishment and Implementation of Internal Management Plan We have established and implemented an internal management plan for the safe handling of personal information.
10. Wrote Personal Information Protection Officer
① The rival ('therival.net' or 'therival') is responsible for the handling of personal information, and in order to deal with complaints of information subjects related to the processing of personal information, I designate the responsible person.
▶︎ Personal information protection officer
Contact: 010-7430-3988, firstname.lastname@example.org,
※ It leads to the personal information protection department.
▶︎ Personal information protection department Name of department: Person in charge: Contact:,,
② The information subject shall be responsible for all personal information protection inquiries, complaints, damages remedies, etc. related to the use of the service (or business) of the rival ('therival.net' You can inquire. The rival ('therival.net' or 'therival) will respond to and deal with inquiries of the information subject without delay.
11. Modification of Personal Information Processing Policy
① This personal information processing policy shall be applied from the effective date. If addition, deletion or correction of changes according to statute and policy is made, notice shall be notified 7 days before implementation of change. is.